Labor Day Weekend – August 31, Sept. 1 & 2 (Register Online Now)
Come for a wonderful weekend packed with patriotic speeches, music, and workshops! Meals are available at the private conference center and a delicious banquet served Sunday evening. Children’s classes will be conducted which will include crafts and heritage lessons and they always enjoy the large playground. Attendees may enjoy a game of volley ball or the bonfire on Saturday night. Spacious and scenic grounds allow for camping. Watch the solemn Cross Lighting Ceremony Sunday evening as a soloist sings Old Rugged Cross. Enjoy yourself at the nation’s only White Nationalist Family Retreat.
Jason Robb – Jason is an attorney in Arkansas and a long time activist for the white Christian cause. He is the host of Cross Examine and lead counsel for The Knights Party and board member of Foundation for the Marketplace of Ideas. He also Co-Hosts Wake up America – Daily Bible Study.
Tom Bowie – Former presidential candidate for the American Freedom Party, Marine, former member of the Maryland Defense Force under the Maryland Military Department, founder of a State Tactical And Response)Team trained to respond rapidly and assist local and state authorities in any emergency. You will enjoy Mr. Bowie’s viewpoints regarding the white rights cause and current political struggles.
Joseph Patton – Knights Party activist and recruiter from California
Lisa Johnson – With a back ground in community preparedness, Lisa is a popular speaker at conferences having conducted many workshops both at national meetings and in Texas.
Jay Thompson – District Coordinator Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, and South Carolina.
Steve Kukla – Steve is an author, entertainer, and Christian evangelist with a deep love for Jesus Christ and our people.
Plan Now to attend for a time of
Plu• Souvenirs – a large variety of Christian, Confederate, nationalist items to purchase – everything from t-shirts / books / DVD’s / and more
Lots of Youth Activities
• Kids (ages 4-12) classes – Bible / American history / craft classes at The Kids They’ll have fun learning and playing. We’ll sing and have snacks too – during meal breaks the kids can rejoin you to eat – there is also a very small nursery in the main meeting hall within hearing ability of the speakers and meeting – for the convenience of those with infants or toddlers)
• Location will be at the SOTC Bible Camp in the beautiful Ozarks near Harrison, Arkansas-just a few miles south of famous Branson, Missouri.
• Stay at the camp ground for the whole weekend. You can pitch a tent or park an RV,
however there are no hookups. There is a men’s and women’s bunkhouse – $10 per night – Please call 870-427-3414 to register for a bunk. We have men’s and women’s showers. There are motels in town (about 15 miles) where you can stay also. Check out www.harrisonarkansas.org for area motel info.
• SOTC Bible camp is 100 acres – 15 groomed / Conference will be held in the White Christian Revival Center.
• In between speakers enjoy a friendly game of pool or relax outside on the large commons area.
Conference Rules: Guests are expected to conduct themselves with Christian behavior. Those who violate camp rules will be expelled.
• Meals will be available. Meals will be moderately priced and will be available throughout the weekend.
• What to wear? Attendees to the conference should dress in casual business attire.
• Cost: Suggested donation is $55 for adults 18 and over. Family rate is $90. However, we
don’t want cost to be prohibitive of anyone attending, therefore any size donation will be accepted.